Guia Risari works in libraries, schools, universities,
theaters, bookshops with:
She addresses to :
- reading workshops
- training courses
- creative writing courses
- thematic speeches
Her main subjects are:
- young adults
- creative writing (essays, poems, fiction, journalism)
- poetry and short stories
- Surrealism in arts and literature
- literature of the migrations
- intercultural studies
- ethics and history
- the Shoah and the concentrationary literature
- francophonie and colonialism
- children literature (history and themes)
- ecology and sustainable development
Her interventions last 1 hour (reading), 1 hour and 30 minutes
(reading and workshop).
She can speak Italian, English, French, Spanish.
Her courses can be intensive, three-montly, six-monthly or yearly.
She has conceived more than 70 different interventions.
The list of her past interventions can be viewed under
the events entry.
The full detailed list of her courses, workshops and interventions
(including themes, material, targeted attendance and
fees) is available on